Golf course accessories are just as important as the apparel you wear for a round. The best accessories for golfers can improve your performance on the course and help you look your best while you play. Plus, cool golf accessories can shift from the fairways to the street and add stylish flair to your weekend outfits. Read on to discover some of the best golf accessories for 2022.
Head Covers and Putter Covers
Head covers are truly must-have golf accessories for any golfer. Head covers are sleeves that fit down over the top of your golf clubs. Not only do they add flair to your golf gear, but they also reduce the risk of scratches and damage. This is important because even minor scratches can negatively impact your shots. Using head covers and putter covers regularly protects your clubs and putter, making you less likely to have to pay for repairs or replace your clubs prematurely.
Some of the best golf accessories in Devereux's head cover collection include:
- USA F16 Tomcat Blade Putter Cover: Step back in time and pay tribute to the military aviation of the 1940s with the USA F16 Tomcat Golf Head Cover. These golf head putter covers are designed to resemble famous aircrafts of the era, and are a must-have for any aviation or golf enthusiast. Show your appreciation for the USA's rich flying history with these stylish and unique head covers. The shape of the cover allows it to fit snugly over a blade-style putter, and a magnetic closure prevents slippage.
- Valley Head Cover: Designed to match the Valley Blade Putter Cover, this head cover shows off a boldly printed valley golfer graphic on bright blue faux leather. The inner elastic seam delivers a secure fit for drivers of all sizes.
- Otto Blade Putter Cover: Checkerboard dyed polyurethane leather draws the eye to this putter cover in an instant. The design also includes an embroidered otter smoking a cigar for a fun finishing touch. Inside, you'll find blue faux suede lining that offers extra protection for clubs.
Divot Repair Tools
Leaving behind scrapes and dents on the course is bad etiquette. Fortunately, you can deal with those divots before you move on to the next hole with a divot repair tool. These cool golf accessories feature a handle on one end and one or two prongs on the other. You can use this tool to quickly smooth the turf, so it's primed for the next player to use it.
Golf hats are among the best golf accessories because they help you stand out on the course while delivering practical benefits. On cold days, you can pop on a beanie for added warmth. When the sun's shining, hats provide shade to protect you from UV rays.
You can choose the look that's right for your outfit. Options include bucket hats like the Skull Caddie Bucket Hat and caddie hats like the Skull Caddie Hat. You can also opt for baseball caps like our Peachy Dad Cap, which shows off a sleek minimalist design and coordinates with the apparel and other golf course accessories in our Peachy Capsule Collection.
Sunglasses cut down on glare to give you a clearer view for more successful shots. Plus, they protect your eyes from UV exposure during the five to seven hours that you spend on the course. Our sunglasses feature Raen frames and lenses with 100% UVA and UVB protection. Each pair is handmade to ensure we're providing only the best accessories for golfers.
Tees are must-have golf accessories, and it's best to have a variety of sizes on hand to complement all of the clubs in your bag. You can choose from plastic or wood based on your preferences.
When your hands get sweaty, you just can't maintain that perfect grip needed to keep your shot on target. Golf towel golf accessories let you quickly wipe your hands and your golf club grips to ensure that your grip stays rock solid even when the sun is blazing and the pressure to make the shot is high.
Some of our best-selling golf towels include:
- Homies Golf Towel: A waffle knit microfiber golf towel with a design featuring our "Lucky" golf ball on one side along side his "Play More Complain Less" motto, and a graphic red and gold print on the other side.
- Cali Golfer Golf Towel: License plates serve as the inspiration for this golf towel, also made out of waffle-knit microfiber.
- Georgia License Plate Towel: Part of our Peachy Capsule Collection, this golf towel features a rendition of the iconic Georgia license plate, and of course we payed tribute to the iconic city of Augusta, home of The Masters. This towel is crafted out of premium waffle-knit microfiber for durability and absorbency.
Sometimes, your ball ends up in the path of another player's shot. When this occurs, you can reach for a ball marker to mark your spot on the course and then remove your ball, so fellow golfers can play without obstruction. The markers are flat, lightweight discs that come in a variety of designs to match your personal style.
Put this on the list of cool golf accessories you didn't know existed--a lid for tumbler coffee mugs that doubles as a Bluetooth speaker. Snap the Narwhal Speaker Lid onto your drinkware, and you can play a round to your own soundtrack or listen to your favorite tunes while you're running errands or hanging at home.
The lid fits most 30-oz. tumblers. The rechargeable battery can power the speaker lid for roughly 6 hours and recharges in about 2 hours. You can use the speaker within 40 feet of your mobile device, and it's water and dust resistant, so you can use it in all kinds of conditions.
Shop Devereux Accessories
For the best golf accessories, shop Devereux. We design all of our accessories with style and functionality in mind to help you look and feel your best on and off the course. Shop our full selection of golf course accessories to discover all the ways you can gear up for the game.