Father's Day is right around the corner, and that means it's time to find something to show Dad how much he means. If he loves golf, giving him gear for the course can mean presenting him with something that he'll actually use and show him that you put thought into what to get him this year.
Stylish Golf Hats: Keeping Dad Cool on the Course
Hats aren't just extras on the golf course. The right golf hat can actually lead to a better score at the end of the round. Golf hats can shield Dad's eyes from the sun, so he has a better view of the course. Plus, some hats have technical features that can reduce distractions. At the same time, golf hats can put a stylish finishing touch on his outfits. Here are some options to consider:
- Camo Devereux Imperial Visor: If Dad loves the great outdoors as much as he does the golf course, this visor with its camo print and hunter orange embroidery is for him. An interior terry sweatband will help him stay drier on hot days, and the polished buckle closure means he can fine-tune the fit.
- Devereux Golf Hat: For the sporty Dad, this cap available in graphite and orange delivers a classic look with varsity-style embroidery on the front of its five-panel crown. The Bukram-lined front panel holds its shape when the cap is tossed into a golf bag, and the perforated sides maximize airflow to help him stay cool. An adjustable snap closure wraps things up.
- Skull Bucket Hat: Give your trend-setting golf dad a standout look with this bucket hat that shows off an embroidered skull caddie. It's lightweight poly-cotton blend fabric will set him up for cool comfort on the course, and toggles at the back and on the drawcord deliver an adjustable fit.
Check out all of our golf hats for even more options.
Headcovers: Adding Character to Dad's Clubs
Dad invested a lot in those golf clubs, so why not help him protect them? Headcovers reduce the risk of scuffs and scratching while on the go, while adding flair to clubs. Here are several headcovers that make great golf gifts for Dad:
- Peachy Blade Putter Cover: Great for Dads who like to watch golf as much as play, this PU leather putter cover comes from our Peachy collection inspired by the Masters. The green faux suede interior calls back to the color of the jacket worn by the winner of the PGA tournament, and a magnet closure makes it easy to get on and off.
- Shocker Skull Mallet Putter Cover: Give Dad a bold accessory to show off on the course with this PU leather cover that features a checkered flag motif and skull on one side and a bright orange reverse. Soft, yet durable gray faux suede lines the interior, and a magnetic closure keeps things secure.
- USA Barrel Head Cover: Dad can show off his patriotic pride and his sense of style with this PU leather headcover that shows off a USA wordmark, skull logo and cool lightning bolt. An inner elastic seam provides plenty of stretch, so this headcover can fit drivers of all sizes.
Shop our full line of golf club header covers for even more options.
Golf Polos: Elevating Dad's Style on the Green
Polos are the go-to tops for the course, and you can find options to suit every father at Devereux. Here are some of our top picks:
- Icon Polo: With its understated skull embroidery, this performance pique polo can give the classic Dad a modern update without deviating too much from his usual style. Sweat-wicking, breathable, antimicrobial fabric keeps him cooler, drier and fresher throughout every round, and there are seven color options for a rainbow of gift-giving possibilities.
- The O.G. Skull: Argyle gets an edgy makeover in the allover print of this performance pique polo. Dad gets all the benefits of sweat-wicking, breathable fabric with antimicrobial protection, and you can choose from three colors to suit his taste.
- Big Palm Polo: Dad can get into a vacay state of mind anytime with this performance jersey polo decked out in an allover palm tree print. While he plays, it works hard to eliminate distractions with sweat-wicking, breathable fabric and long-lasting antimicrobial protection.
Find even more stylish golf polo gift ideas at Devereux.
Tips for Choosing the Perfect Golf Gift For Dad
Now that you have an idea of some of the best Father's Day golf gifts options, let's get into how to choose the right thing for Dad. Follow these tips to choose a present that he'll love using:
- Consider Dad's style: Think carefully about how Dad likes to dress on the course. Does he keep things classic or does he like to break from convention? What colors does he usually wear? Are there any that he doesn't like?
- Don't forget about size: When purchasing apparel, size matters. Check the sizing chart to determine which option is best for Dad. If you're unsure, it may be better to opt for a one-size-fits-all hat or a headcover this year.
- Factor in where Dad plays: If Dad usually plays golf at the same place, find out what the dress code is by looking online. Some country clubs and private golf clubs have more formal standards of dress, while other courses are more laid back. Make sure whatever you choose will keep dad in line with the rules.
- Get a second opinion: If you're torn between two hats, polos or headcovers, have someone else weigh in. Check with another family member or one of his golf buddies and see which they think is more like him.
- Think about the weather: If Dad lives in a hot climate, breathable short-sleeve polos with moisture-wicking technology may be the best bet. For dads that golf throughout the year in colder places, you might want to expand his wardrobe with a long-sleeve polo.
Give Him a Winning Father's Day Gift This Year
Golf hats, headcovers and golf polos are all great golf gifts for Dad because they're practical and functional. When you shop at Devereux, your Father's Day golf gifts are also sure to be stylish. Our approach to design draws inspiration from the latest streetwear trends to appeal to a younger generation of golfers. As a result, Devereux hats, polos and headcovers can help your pops stand out on the course and look great in the clubhouse.
Explore our Father's Day collection for more ideas and inspiration. And as we wrap things up, our entire team here at Devereux would like to wish all the amazing dads who enjoy golf a Happy Father's Day. Thanks for all you do!
You May Also Like: